[Artemisia] Coronation news

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Wed Sep 5 23:23:40 CDT 2007

I don't know if I'm the one you were talking about but even if I'm not, I
will say ahead of time - "Wish you were here!"  I'm sorry you won't be able
to attend.  I know how the flat pocket book can be at times.
I will still put your name down as the Consulting Herald and see who is
there to submit it to.

Alexander