[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:17:27 CDT 2007

For those gentles whom the words homosexual and heterosexual will be unpleasant, please delete this missive now.

OK ... this is a subject I have been staying away from because I KNOW I am not emotionally stable at the moment.  (for those who know me ... please try not to think too hard on the words emotionally and stable in context of my mental state ... it is not an exercise that will take very long, so really it is not worth the time).

The Victorian English cultural rules ... meaning those culture rules that we as Americans have been enculturated under, is one of the EXTREMELY FEW  in the whole big wide world that does NOT make allowance in social acceptance, for those who may be homosexual.  Yes ... it is true ... we are pretty much all prudes by cultural rules.

AND

There are reasons for those cultural rules.  When production of offspring is a primary method of meeting strategic goals... like ... oh .. keeping food on the table,    Victorian cultural rules provide the best breeding ground for ... well ... breeding.

THAT BEING SAID

Without getting into too much detail, all of the South American, Polynesian, African, and a fair chunk of the Asian cultures have a place in social culture for homosexuality.

Which really makes sense when one considers that 11%  of the world population is homosexual, another 11 % is bisexual, and an additional 11% can be considered androsexual.  Fully one third of the world population is other than heterosexual.

Oh my ... what a lovely soap box.  Now ... if I could just find that high-horse, I might be able to get down from here ....

Cheers

Jo

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.