[Artemisia] Coronation Final Updates (hopefully)

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Sep 6 22:25:43 CDT 2007

Greetings All!

Hopefully this will be the final Coronation update.  We went out tonight to
check it out.  The park is nice and green, the shade looks great.  The main
area will be for tourneys, the Royal Pavillion and merchants.

The main camping area will be right where you drive in.  For those who were
at the last Uprisings at Sealanders, this was where we camped then as well.

Parking will be just outside of the main camping area, with more available
as needed.

There are 3 other camping areas in the back areas.  Very nice, secluded,
however, you can't drive there.  So carts, wagons, etc may be useful for
those who choose those very nice spots.

In any camping area, please do NOT set up your households with courtyard
areas.  There is not enough room for your cousins if you do.  Plan on the
mean, bad tempered Duke Event Steward coming to tell you to get rid of them
if you do.  REALLY...  Once more, for those who are a little slow, NO
COURTYARDS IN CAMPS.

There are two established firepits.  One is elevated (like a grill) the
other is a rock fireplace type arrangement.  Fire restrictions have been
previously published, so I won't reiterate them here.

Seriously, there is enough room for all, there will be very good viewing
areas to watch the fighting, and most especially the Coronation Ceremony.
Don't forget to bring your own seating.

We'll have a great, memorable time, in a memorable place.  See you there!

Alan