[Artemisia] Casting call!

Holly Howarth ainemaccullen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:20:22 CDT 2007

Anyone interested in being in a period movie?  :)  Not everything is set in
stone yet (filming won't start until April), but what we know so far is that
the movie will concern the witch trials in Europe, in the 1500s.  All types
of people (men, women, children) will be needed for extras, etc.  Many of
the scenes will be in jails, so you won't want to wear your nicest court
garb!  A variety of accents will also be necessary, so anyone *genuinely
good* at one is a big plus!  Also, original period music is needed for the
score.

I know there are a lot of people out there with an incredible amount of
knowledge.  The producer is very interested in making this a
well-researched, accurate piece.  Share your knowledge, and you can be proud
to say you have your name in the credits!

For more info contact Russ Adams at outback391 at comcast.net or 801-695-3994,
or myself at ainemaccullen at hotmail.com or 801-388-7285.

Thank you!
Lady Aine MacCullen (mka Holly Tippetts)