[Artemisia] OT Lost Cloak

Robyn Thulin ladysybyll at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:08:38 CDT 2007

Unto all good people of Artemesia

I lost my cloak at Harvest war, last seen Saturday
night at Baron Eddy's camp. Many of you know what it
looks like, but for those who don't it is a very nice
green patterned velvet with a satin lining and a fur
lined hood. There is something in the pocket.

If anyone picked said cloak up, or can contact Baron
Eddie to see if he packed it up by mistake I would be
ever so appreciative. Please contact me off list or
get a message to my aunt or mother so I can arrange to
get it back.

God speed and good travel to all those fortunate
enough to go to Coronation.

YIS,
Lady Sybyll deWarrene
Barony of Loch Salaan