[Artemisia] Arn Hold Investiture in November

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Mon Sep 10 09:56:26 CDT 2007

The announcement was made by the late King Ralph at Coronation this weekend that the investiture of Arn Hold's next Baron and Baroness will be on November 3rd.  For our part, Braden and I would like to invite everyone to attend!

The event is the Search for the Renaissance (Wo)Man and the web site for the event can be found at http://www.barony-of-arnhold.org/new/Events/2007/Search/  Many folks are working hard to make sure that it will be a delightful event!

In order to best plan for the event, they are seeking advanced reservations for the evening's feast!  The deadline for feast reservations is October 24th and they should be made to dainya (at) moonhillcraft (dot) com.  Please make your reservations as soon as possible.

Arn Hold has a great crash space coordinator who can be reached at hospitaler at barony-of-arnhold.org.

We hope that many of you can attend and look forward to seeing you all in Arn Hold.

Giliana and Braden