[Artemisia] Every newsletter should have an event just likethis one... (apologies to Spamalot)

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:33:02 CDT 2007

NO, Stepana is BANED from submitting stories.

Just kidding!

Yes, I'm always needing and accepting of all submissions.  However,
the catch is in the front of the Sage.  :-)  (Space availability and
meets appropriate approval.)

So if you or anyone out there have stories, poems or other items
they'd like to submit, I won't turn them away!  :-)  Just be sure to
send in a PtP(Can be found in the Kingdom website library) form with
everything you send in.

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~