[Artemisia] Sekigahara-Fu event directions

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Tue Sep 11 22:51:23 CDT 2007

It was pointed out several times today that
there were no directions included with the
event blurb for Sekigahara-Fu.  Mistress
Merriweather just emailed me directions, which
are a bit longer but much more detailed than
the ones that showed up in the Sage.  Since
these directions are long and since not
everyone is going to Sekigahara-Fu this
weekend, I have put the directions on my
website as
www.rocks4brains.com/~cat/sekigaharadirections.pdf

Also, there is no site fee for this event, which
is why none was mentioned in the event notice.

ttfn
Therasia's Evil Twin