[Artemisia] Sekigahara-Fu event directions

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:09:16 CDT 2007

YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS....  <chuckle>

So I ask again, with such an imagination, where are my stories for the Sage???

BTW... I read one a while back, had something to do with a flood, bees
and breaking into a State Park bathroom.  Had me going for a while
there...  :-)

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~