[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 20

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Wed Sep 12 13:00:00 CDT 2007

Hello,
Here is probably a stupid question, ( I know some say no such thing as a
Stupid question...)

Having recently found the local group in Loch Saline after moving into
the area, I have renewed my subscription to the society.  Do I need to
also subscribe to the Kingdom newsletter as a separate action?  I
suspect there is also a local chronicle that I should get as well in
order to be well informed.

Many thanks,

Anton von Heidleberg
<.......expatriate Drachenwalder on the loose in Loch Saline