[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 20

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 13:06:41 CDT 2007

Not sure but the subscription for the Kingdom newsletter should come with your membership.

The local newsletter is the Questing Quill, remind me and I'll introduce youto our chronicler tonight.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "Regis Johanns" <regis at inav.net>