[Artemisia] Sekigahara-Fu event directions

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:13:19 CDT 2007

So... Submit it to the Sage and we can start a "humor" column.

Say... that gets me to thinking....  Anyone out there wanna help me
push Therasia's evil twin to submit?  Great!!!....  then please start
submitting names to the Sage at koasageadvice at gmail.com for the above
"humor" column.

I'll accept column names through the end of the month, the post them
to be voted on.  The name with the most votes will get a prize(TBD
what that is just yet)!

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~