[Artemisia] ride to Barbarian Bash

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:12:44 CDT 2007

Greetings,

    Wont know for sure till tomorrow if I will be able to go to Barbarian Bash... I was wondering if anyone either from Sentinels' Keep or passing through Sentinels' Keep on their way to Barbarian Bash might have room for a Heavy fighter, his armor, weapon and shield as well as a small cooler and tent? If ya do I would happily help with gas and pay your site fee... Like I said I will not know if I am able to go till tomorrow eve, but I figured finding a ride would not hurt just in case.... Thanks!

Lord Kormak Hroarsson
Baronial Knight Marshal - Voice Herald - Webminister: Barony of Sentinels' Keep
Squire to His Excellency Baron Sir Uggedei Mighan Nidun