[Artemisia] Lapidary and enameling

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Thu Sep 13 17:33:02 CDT 2007

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:32:54 -0600
From: "kathy erickson" <thladymom-eneas at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Anton von Heidleberg lapidary, enameling etc.
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org

Anton

    I have a full lapidary shop aswell as some enameling supplies and a
small kiln. Where are you located. Perhaps this would be great way to
bring
about this part of A&S for these subjects.
IYS  THL Eneas MacConcarrigy  (aks  Lady Mom of Barony Of Gryphon's
Lair.

Hmmm,
Maybe I have just meet a new long lost friend.  : )

Currently I do not have a workshop space to work in and my my equipment
has been dissembled and in disarray.  I probably have over a hundred lbs
of rough that needs cutting.
My skills are lapidary, Lost wax casting and wire sculpture.  I am
perhaps an enthusiastic dabbler in several other arts.

I live in Murray currently, hoping to find a home to buy next year.
Perhaps we can put our heads together and something new (that's Old),to
the A&S scene!

I am still looking for other Tinkers and craftspeople.

All the best,

Anton von Heidleberg

PS.  I intend to be at the Insurrection site Friday afternoon and
evening and again Saturday afternoon into the evening.  Sunday, I have a
bunch of primary kids that need me.  Maybe we can sit down and talk.