[Artemisia] New addition to our Kingdom!

Robyn Thulin ladysybyll at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 13:48:27 CDT 2007

To the good people of Artemisia,

     It is with profound joy and humble awe that I
bring to you the news of the newest addition to my
family.  Adrianna Leigh Haugen, beautiful daughter of
my son Asher and his lovely lady Julianna arrived this
morning after over 40 hours of grueling labor.  My
newest perfect grandchild weighs in at 7lbs 4 oz and
is 19 1/2 inches long and was 5 weeks early.

     My son has informed me that little Adrianna will
most likely make her first kingdom appearance at
Solstice court in December and will definately be a
full member of our fair lands.  I hope to see all of
you there.

With great pride I remain,

Lady Sybyll deWarrene

P.S. I still have not had word of my cloak, lost at
Harvest war......Has anyone seen it??