[Artemisia] Defender of the Sable Rose

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Tue Sep 18 14:49:27 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bradley <connor.mac.michil at gmail.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] Defender of the Sable Rose

> Unto the Populace of Artemisia
>
> Well, since it's been, like, a week now and no one else has said it....
>
> I personally would like to offer my most sincere and hearty
congratulations
> to His Excellency Michael on becoming the newest Defender of the Sable
Rose.
> (That's the semi-official title of the Kindom Rapier Champion for those
that
> don't know...)

I heartily concur.  -- Congratulations your Excellency! I wish I could have
been there.

<snippage>

> I am, as always, in service to the Crown and Kingdom of Artemisia
>
> THL Conchobhar mac Michil, DWS, etc.

> (Oh, and for the few wondering that I did not speak with at length at
> Coronation ... yes, my Lady Wife and I are back in Artemisia for the
> foreseeable future.  As to the reasons why ...... well, that's a story for
> later time.)

I am so glad to hear/see that you are back in Artemisia.  I look forward to
crossing blades with you again.  Sorry I missed you at Coronation --my
family obligation took longer than I anticipated.

Big Hugs,

KyneWynn