[Artemisia] Loch Salann Fighter Practice

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Sep 17 16:14:40 CDT 2007

Greetings, all.
Loch Salann Fighter Practice will be at Sugarhouse Park for another few weeks.  On October 3rd, we will be moving to our new indoor site in the vicinity of 90th South and Redwood Road.  (more details to follow)

We will be doing the "Boys Knight Out" demo at Kearns High School on October 10th, and would appreciate any support we can get with that.  We need to be ready to go at 6:30, and it will go until 8:30.

Thanks!
Theodora
Seneschal, Loch Salann

Theodora of Trebizond, OP