[Artemisia] Insurection

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Mon Sep 17 22:39:48 CDT 2007

I wish to extend my thanks to the very kind folks that worked so hard on
the event in Tooele last weekend.  I day tripped out on both Friday and
Saturday, prior commitments and health kept me from camping over night
but what I got to experience was a very well run, laidback, something
for every taste event.

It was my grandsons first experience with the SCA, and I think he is
hooked on Boffer play.  I hope Padrig (sp?) will contact me off list and
advise me of what Kit I should order for a Christmas gift.

Through my many travels in the Knowne World, not all local groups are as
welcoming and hospitable as the folk, we meet at this event.  I hope the
autocrat staff gets recognized and praised by the Crown.

I had a great conversation with some of the Merchants there about a
proposed guild of Merchants.  I like the intent of improving our goods
and wares and helping each other raise the standard for the merchanting
area.  Hope this bears fruit.

Thanks too the many folks I met and visited with, You were all great!
Gosh, missed meeting Kynewyne again, but maybe next time.

Just thought, a few thanks and acknowledgments were appropriate.

All the best,

Anton von Heidleberg

Mka Regis Johanns