[Artemisia] Coronation photos

Katie Ice raudhara at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:08:54 CDT 2007

Good Morning,

I have finally completed the process of uploading all of my event photos
from the last 2 or 3 years! Here is the link to my photos from TRM's
Coronation. I wish I had taken more photos, but unfortunately I did not. I
plan to be more diligent with my camera during the rest of the reign.

If you wish to view my photos from other events, hit the button
"collections" on the top left area of the page and this will take you to my
other photos.

By the way, I *thought* I had posted this to the list last night but it
never came through, so if you receive this twice, I do apologize.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raudhara/sets/72157602047093155/

As always, if you see a photo of yourself that you do not want posted,
please let me know and I will be happy to remove it. Please feel free
to forward to other lists as appropriate.

Baroness Katya