[Artemisia] Where is the Soon to be Insipient Shire now known as Drachetod?

Jamie Iwen iwenfamily at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 15:09:16 CDT 2007

Ok I guess in my previous post I missed a few things.  What we would like to call the Insipient Shire of Drachetod, is in Eastern Montana.  More specifically the location of the Demonstration Day is Jaycee West Park in Glendive MT.  This is 40 miles from the Northshield border and 200 miles east of the closest Shire, Bronzehelm.  The time set for the Demonstration Day is 10am to 4:00 (ish).

  Any more questions please ask!

  YIS
  Sophia