[Artemisia] We need teachers at Southern Regional Collegium!

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:45:43 CDT 2007

Hilde said:

>   I would like to teach a sausage making class and a fresh cheese making
>class.

I can vouch for the quality of Hildegarde's sausages. I'm much more of a
bacon person, but the hot, tasty sausage samples she offered at Barons' War
/Kingdom Anniversary were enough to convert me. So don't be surprised if you
see me hovering around the kitchen window.... >:)

Would there be any interest in a class on period roses, where to find them
and how to grow them? I'm undecided about teaching that.

Aurora de Portugal
BLS