[Artemisia] Armoring at Southern Regional Collegium?

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 12:59:48 CDT 2007

I think that I would like to teach a class on "basic" armor making.

We could touch on materials you can use, materials you should use, materials you should avoid...

Also, in this class, I would be willing to teach how to dish and planish a elbow/knee. How to peen a rivit. What kind of rivit to use for what job and so on.

Is there any interest in a class like this?

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo