[Artemisia] We need teachers at Southern Regional Collegium!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 15:46:14 CDT 2007

I have offered to teach Anyone Can Judge ANY A&S Category If They Can Read English, a two hour class on the basics of judging Arts and Sciences, which will allow anyone with a High School-level understanding of English to judge absolutely ANY category of A&S competitions.  Laurels welcome to attend, please keep kibitzing to a minimum.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff