[Artemisia] SCA Horse for lease

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:53:59 CDT 2007

Hello all!

I potentially have a horse for lease for SCA events/practices or *possibly*
other fun local(Treasure Valley) horsey functions.  He's a nice sweet ol'
cowboy horse that just needs a kind friend and LOTS of TLC. (He loves his
tail brushed!)  I'll do the training for SCA equestrian games as well as
general training and will throw in **FREE** ridding lessons if requested or
as needed.  Currently he is boarding in Eagle, Idaho at Destiny Arabians
Ranch or  www.destinyarabians.com for location/directions.

Lease costs would be as follows:
1 individual:   monthly  $75 plus help with gas to haul to LOCAL events
and/or practices (gas help usually no more than $25 locally).
2 individuals: monthly  $50 each plus help with gas (see above)

What you won't have to pay for or I should say what is included in your
monthly lease:  Vaccinations, vet bills, chiropractor bills, shoes/hoof
care, brand inspections, health inspections, grain, saddle, bridle and
countless other tack/grooming items needed.

Only limitation is weight, he is not a LARGE horse so I have to put a weight
limit on riders of no more than 240lbs please.

There are still SCA Equestrian practices left to get in on:

      Saturday September 22 1-5p Eagle, ID *IKEqC* Saturday October 20
1-5p Meridian,
ID *IKEqC* Saturday October 27 1-5p Eagle, ID Practice

If you're interested and would like to see pictures, have any questions or
would like to come to "test" him out, please feel free to email me off list.

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~