[Artemisia] Viscount Sir Jerald of Galloway of An Tir

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:56:58 CDT 2007

Some of you may have met Viscount Sir Jerald of Galloway when he came to
Best Little Army in Arnhold that was held in Emmett, ID at the Fairgrounds
there.  He has passed away today, may his soul rest in peace.  He was a
chipper guy with a great sense of humor.  My fondest memory of him is when I
went to pick him up in the airport, Yaas said I'd recognize him by one BIG
cowboy hat... and boy was she right.  :-)   Sir Jerald gave a lot to the SCA
Equestrian world, hope I someday can accomplish at least a small amount of
what he did.

For information about the Memorial services, please contact Donwenna
privately at donwenna at gmail.com

There will be several including one at the Grand Emprise at Gulf Wars in
March 2008 where he was renowned for his teaching and prowess as a Known
World Equestrian.

Pictures and some of his many accomplishments can be found at:
http://www.lanceofstanne.com/jerald.html

THL Freydis
Kingdom Equestrian Officer
  ~sad today for the loss of a friend.