[Artemisia] 2 cooking classes at Southern Collegium

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:24:52 CDT 2007

One of my goals as the Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences is to encourage
cooks to present period feasts at events - Especially Arts & Sciences
events.
So I will teach the following 2 classes:

1.  Let's plan your next period feast.
I'll have my books and we'll work together to plan your feast.
no cost
class size - 10 but I can't plan 10 feasts in an hour, so we'll have to team
up.

2.  What makes a feast SPECIAL?
We'll discuss the small things YOU can do to add zest and zing to your next
feast.
no cost
class size - 15
What are those special touches than make a feast special.  Learn how you can
add them without breaking the bank.
Cas

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!