[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 37

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:32:43 CDT 2007

The Damn Vicar taught this class at Harvest War.  It was well attended and
there was a lively discussion.  I encourage those of you who want to learn
to judge  - to attend his presentation.  I also encourage those of you who
enter competitions to "cheat".  Learn what the judges are looking for, so
your entry can meet or exceed those expectations and SHINE.
YIS,
Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences