[Artemisia] Class at Southern Collegium

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:05:48 CDT 2007

HL Bethany,
  I would like to teach a lamp work bead class.  I have made arrangements with Sir Yuri for the use of his yurt, so we won't have the torches inside the building.
  This class will be limited to 4 people (I'm willing to teach it twice if there is the interest.  I'll just need two hours in between each class).
  The cost will be $10 per person.  You'll get to take what you make.
  The age limit will be 16 with parent permission since we'll be working with fire and hot glass.
  Class length will be 1 hour.
  Students should not wear loose clothing that may get in the flames (veils, tippets, bell sleeves, etc.)

  I think that is all the information that you need.

  Thanks to you and your team for putting all this together.

HL Daria de Salamanca