[Artemisia] cross-post re: Crown

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:17:50 CDT 2007

posted per request of Arrows' Flight Youth Minister ("wrack" refers to their children, i.e "wrack of rabbits")

Just to let you all know--especially the ones who contributed to the Wrack...
One of the games planned for Crown is called Crab Ball. It involves a lot of crawling and scurrying along the ground, so it is advised that they borrow pants and tunic for that game. Girls will be hung trying to play this in a full dress--not to mention the flashing!!  I have my boys' garb that I am willing to share with the Shire, if your young lady is Christian or Richard sized. We also will be using the cute little tabards (thanks again to those who assisted)  so if she is wearing a non-period shirt it will be mostly covered.
I cannot post emails or such on this computer I am borrowing (glich or something)--so can someone make a neat looking post and put it on the Artemesia list for me? I need to warn mommies....
Thanks!

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff