[Artemisia] NOTICE/WARNING

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:43:19 CDT 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Utah Department of Workforce Services has accessed both of these lists and is using posts made by me, and more importantly posts in reference to me and posts of pictures of events that I have attended (Holmbjorn, this means yours specifically), as evidence against me in a hearing regarding my General Assistance benefits.  While it is not my desire to involve the entire kingdom in my mundane difficulties, please rest assured that this was NOT my idea.  I was unaware that they had done this until I received the 1.8 lbs package of "evidence" against me.  I have done nothing wrong, and have nothing to hide, but  Honor and Chivalry require that I let my friends know that what is written here by/to/about me may end up in front of a judge.  As far as I can determine, they wish to prove that I am trying to defraud the state of a whopping $200.00/month, rather than go back to work.  Those of you who know me well know how ridiculous that is, but so it goes.
 At any rate, please know that what you say here is being watched by a government agency.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff