[Artemisia] Membership number question

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Sep 20 16:16:42 CDT 2007

Thanks to both Juliana and Shauna.  Of course the thing to do is to check
the blue card, but since I receive authorization cards from all over the
kingdom, for the marshallate rolls list, I'm not the one in position to
check cards.  I'll contact the authorizing marshal.  I just wanted to know
if Society was doing something with the numbers that I wasn't aware of
before I looked into it further.  Thanks!

Gefjon