[Artemisia] Merchants at Crown Tourney

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 18:26:01 CDT 2007

Could all merchants who wish to merchant at October's Crown Tourney please contact me off list?  I'm trying to get a final list together.

So far I have:
--Rose's Trinketry
--Country Rhoades (tentative)
--Calontir Trim (tentative)
--and "the Shaved Ice Lady" (same vendor who came to Insurrection, also offering hot chocolate and coffee)

If you aren't on this list and wish to merchant at Crown, please contact me at elsbet1 (at) yahoo (dot) com.  There are no merchant fees, but you need to tell us in advance that you're coming and the space that you'll require.

Thank you!

HL Ellisif
Crown co-autocrat