[Artemisia] Southern Collegium

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 21:15:35 CDT 2007

Greetings!
I would like to invite all interested parties to attend my class at Southern
Collegium. It will be two hours (if scheduling permits) and there is a $1
charge for the handout, which is optional.

WHAT TO WEAR

The SCA covers over 1,000 years of history and most of the world. The
variety of clothes worn throughout our period offers vast wardrobe choices.
How do you decide what TO wear to fit in, make yourself feel attractive and
still allow yourself to do the things you want to do at events? Why are
there rules to follow when choosing SCA clothing? How can fabric kill you?

This class is not for the faint of heart. No one under 14, please, as body
parts will be discussed frankly. Don't worry, you won't know anyone wearing
any of the unfavorable examples. It will be frank, informative, and fun. It'
s for both ladies and gentlemen. Come to Southern Collegium and find out
What to Wear.