[Artemisia] Membership number question

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 09:44:16 CDT 2007

In a message dated 9/20/2007 3:17:15 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
sgibson at edulog.com writes:

Thanks  to both Juliana and Shauna.  Of course the thing to do is to check
the  blue card, but since I receive authorization cards from all over  the
kingdom, for the marshallate rolls list, I'm not the one in position  to
check cards.  I'll contact the authorizing marshal.  I just  wanted to know
if Society was doing something with the numbers that I  wasn't aware of
before I looked into it further.   Thanks!

Gefjon

Gefjon

I know what it is when you sign up on online they assign you a temporary
number that starts with an OLxxxxxx which stands for OnLine  number. The blue or
White membership card shows up with an official card  number on it. marshals
and Fighters need to wait until the card shows up in the  mail to get the
correct Number to authorize. Just what I found out  myself.

Yours in  Service of the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de  Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM