[Artemisia] Membership number question

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Fri Sep 21 10:10:47 CDT 2007

Greetings!

If any officer or member needs to quickly verify a membership number for
any reason, feel free to contact me. As Kingdom Seneschal I have the
ability to check the Registry online and in Real Time. I just need a
mundane name. I don't get any personal info, only a Membership # and the
Expiration date.

P.S. Entering Crown Tourney?  Are your Letters of Intent and
Registration in? They have to be RECIEVED by Sept 30th. I know there are
a lot of very good combatants out there. ~8 days and counting...

Juliana