[Artemisia] Drachetod in the news...

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Sun Sep 23 03:43:13 CDT 2007

Just for your giggle...

Drachetod made the local news. Sophia (Jamie) talked to Emilie Boyles of
KXGN TV5 about a week ago and Emilie did a little something about Drachetod
for her radio news. I work along side Emilie at the local TV Station and she
was kind enough to do this link for me.

http://www.emilieboyles.com/montanaeastnewsclips/news2sept19final.mp3

We also made the local news paper, The Ranger Review and on Monday is sounds
like Sophia is going to be at the TV Station with another member of our
Drachtod group for an interview with Dorthy S. for "Let's Talk About It".
The show will air Sept. 30 (Sunday) at 10:35pm right after the KTVQ News
from Billings on KXGN TV5, Glendive, MT.

God Bless all here...   Rena