[Artemisia] Glendive Demo reminder

Jamie Iwen iwenfamily at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 09:55:14 CDT 2007

Greetings one and all!

  The soon to be Insipient Shire in Eastern Montana would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our Demonstration Day, October 6, 2007, from 10am to 4pm in Glendive, MT.  We respectfully request anyone planning on attending please send an email to drachetod at yahoo.com so that we may have a head count for feast and be better able to let people know what kinds of A&S things will be availble to watch or participate in.

  Lunch will be concessions, chili and homemade chicken noodle soup.  The feast is free of charge to those members of the SCA who come and help with the demonstration by showing off their talents.  This will be capped at 50 people and reservations are needed by September 26.

  YIS
  Sophia