[Artemisia] Insipient Shire of Drachetod

Cynthia Sutton ladycynth at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 19:36:21 CDT 2007

Greetings! I have recently returned to the SCA after a hiatus of about seven
years, and greatly enjoying the technology which didn't exist yet when I
started the SCA.

(Amazingly enough, Rachel, I haven't until now, felt the need to add my two
cents. Until now.......)

However, I haven't noticed anyone posting a correction which I feel is very
important! (If someone has, and I've missed it, please excuse the
bandwidth...)

(.........and the teacher comes out............)

I'm sure that the potential Shire of Drachetod is intending to be
"Incipient" rather than "Insipient." With a "c," the word means coming into
being, with an "s," it means foolish or lacking wisdom. I'm sure that,
although young, this shire is not foolish! : )

(.........teacher retreating back into her cave!)

: )

Lady Cynthia Anne of Silver Lakes