[Artemisia] Important news, at least I think so!

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Mon Sep 24 22:44:44 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I wish you the very best of luck in your surgery Your Excellency. May
you also have a speedy, and, hopefully uneventful, recovery.

I have a really, really, really stupid question for you.... What
questions would we need to be asking you right now? Are you still in the
Herald business? If I had known I could bug you with heralding
questions, I would have been bugging you a long time ago :-) :-) .

Stupid questions aside....best of luck to you.

YIS,
Tamar Black Sea
(patiently waiting for almost a year to find out if my name and device
have passed)