[Artemisia] Collegium Class List

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 06:50:27 CDT 2007

Did these get lost in the shuffle (this was sent on the 4th of Sep), or did
you decide not to offer them?

1.  Designing and conducting an Archery Tournament 1 (1 hour).  This will be
a basic class on how to design a tournament, considering:
     a.  space available
     b.  time available
     c.  equipment
A booklet of suggested Ends will be provided to the student.

2.  Advanced Archery Tournaments (1 hour).  This class assumes that the
student took the class above.  This class will deal with the more subtle
elements of tournament design, including:
    a.  time-balancing ends
    b.  special targets
    c.  scoring methods
    d.  dealing with both large (20+ archers) and small (5- archers)
tournaments

3.  Equipment and Range Safety.  A must for all Marshals and
Marshals-in-Training.  This class will provide instruction on inspecting
equipment for safety, balancing equipment to a new archer, and methods for
setting up a safe range.

The only equipment I will require is a classroom with a whiteboard.  I will
provide the rest.

Yours in Service

HL Ryryd ap Gwerstan
Captain of Archers, Loch Salann