[Artemisia] Informal Poll--meeting places

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 11:36:17 CDT 2007

The archers move indoors to Salt Lake Archery in Sugarhouse. This is a business (archery range and archery store).  It cost $6.00 per archer to shoot.  The range is really tailored to modern archery (Olympic Style, and hunting)  so it does not meet the needs of SCA Primitive Field Archery.  But, it does allow for working on technique.  Loch Salann has used this site for two winters.

Ryryd
Captain of Archers

From: Rebecca Mikkelsen <mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com>