[Artemisia] Artemisia AS 50/50 Challenge meeting

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 12:08:28 CDT 2007

greetings all,

I'd like to have a little get-together of those involved in the Challenge at Southern Collegium, next Saturday in Loch Salann, time TBD.  If you are interested in taking part in the Challenge, please join us; if you are taking part in the Challenge and have not yet joined the Artemisia 50/50  group, please let me know, or talk to me at the event for more information; if you are taking part in the Challenge, but live way up in the Frozen North/ just won't be at the event, a synopsis of the get-together will be posted to the group afterwards.

Morgan Blaidd Du,

Kingdom Coordinator for the A&S 50/50 Challenge