[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Schedule

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:49:22 CDT 2007

Crown Tourney
October 13-14, 2007

All times listed are general guidelines. All times are subject to change at
the whim of Their Majesties and the Tourney List Minister. We are also at
the mercy of the vagaries and generalized chaos and bedlam of the powers
that be, including the weather and a lack of duct tape.

Friday
Noon          Site available for set up
8:00 pm      Children’s astronomy lesson

Saturday
9:00 am     Site “officially” opens, bake sale opens
10:00 am   Opening court
10:30 am   Lists open
10:30 am   Tourney candidates processional
11:30 am   Crown Tourney begins
11:30 am   Heraldic face painting
Noon-1:30  Lunch available
4:00-5:30   Peer Circles – Pelican, Laurel, Chivalry
5:30 pm     Kingdom bardic competition
6:30 pm     Feast and closing court

Sunday
10:00 am  War practice! Fight in the castle!
5:00 pm   Site closes

Change from the announcement in the Sage: there will be autocrats on site
starting at noon on Friday. There are two main areas at The Castle--the main
field, where most of the activity will be taking place, and "up top," where
the flushies are. Camping is available on the main field only by prior
approval of the autocrat staff (Lady Kadrina or HL Ellisif), and is first
come first served. Please see one of us on site if you wish to camp on the
main field, so we can show you where you can/can't set up (we don't want to
have to make you move if you set up in the wrong place). Same rule applies
for shade fles or shade pavillions on the main field... ok to use, just ask
first before you set up. Troll booth staff will have a walkie talkie that
will reach one of the autocrats.

Camping is free game 'up top', where the flushies are. Space is limited,
please be considerate of your cousins--no courtyards. There will be room for
all if we get friendly with each other!

In service,

Kadrina T. and HL Ellisif