[Artemisia] REMINDER: Loch Salann Armor Workship

Michael Nelson nelsomik at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 20:53:19 CDT 2007

I want to thank Bohun for an awesome armor workshop today! Thanks go to
Hawke to for putting up with Bohun being in his shop for five hours. The
workshop was attended by Bjorn, Victoria, Ian, Mikael and Mikael's three
muggle sons, Ian, Jeremy and Chad. We completed two gorgets (and learned a
ton in the process) that I think turned out looking pretty sharp!

Thanks Bohun!