[Artemisia] Bronzehelm Schola

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Sun Sep 30 01:13:41 CDT 2007

Thank you all... who were involved with the Schola!

Being new (just a couple months old) I'm still getting my bearings. The
Schola was wonderful and I wanted you all to know I really enjoyed it. the
"Persona Workshop" with Baron Haakon was so informative. He gave me so much
to think about and acually...I think I'll be posting some information about
this on Drachenfels (Drachetod) website soon.

Baroness Shauna talked about  "Regalia & Court Etiquette"... trust me, she
enlighten me more then you know...now I just hope it sticks or she can
enlighten me again.

"Beauty through the Ages" was short sweet and to the point, but just as
informative.

But I think the best surprise was when I stepped into the room for the first
time. I looked around and looked right at a gentleman sitting by a table
doing chainmail. He looked up, smiled and called me by my real name.
Here...I will call him by his SCA name, it was Brienus the Silent. It was
great seeing him after all these years. You see, Brienus and I went to
school together many years ago and 20 years is just too long in my book. It
was great to see him and I will be seeing him again next week here in
Glendive at our Demo.

Also for those who were there, Sophia (Jamie) and myself made it home safe
and sound. Our Love and Prayers will be with you, Baroness Shauna, during
your surgery.

God Bless all here...  Rena