[Artemisia] URFFF

Aghren aghren at msn.com
Tue Apr 1 07:21:20 CDT 2008

Good Gentles

To those of you who have been helping get the Utah Renaissance Festival and
Fantasy Faire site cleaned up - THANK YOU.  We continue to groom and clean
up and make fences and move buildings and...

This weather issue lately has been a bit of a challenge. We have made good
progress on good weather days at the demo site (Ren Faire site in Gryphon's
Lair); the problem is there have been too few good days. There is still a
lot of work to do and 38 days to get it all done. We have a burn permit for
the coming weekend. That should help

We will be there in force this Saturday and Sunday (April 5th and 6th).
Please join us. There is a lot of raking, pitchforking, shoveling and
burning to be done. Bring a tool or three and your gloves. Meet your
friends. Bring some marshmallows. Sticks are plentiful on site!

Site is located 1.5 miles west of I-15 Exit 346 (Pioneer Road). Turn left at
the yellow URFFF sign (under the high tension power lines) and follow the
signs back into the trees.

For those of you who haven't yet been to our new ren faire site, it promises
to be a WONDERFUL site, not only for ren faire, but for practices and SCA
events as well.  Helping clean up is an investment not only in a great demo
opportunity for us all, but in future space for us to use.

I need your help. Crash space is available.

Thanks again for letting me use some bandwidth.

In Service
Aghren the Brus

801-732-0390