[Artemisia] St. Pyre's

geneva harline sgenevah at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 15:13:45 CDT 2008

Unto the populace of Artemisia,

  Greetings! Just a friendly reminder that at the end of this month (the 26th to be exact,) Côte du Ciel is inviting all of you to join in our celebration of St. Pyre's. This is always a joyous and lighthearted event, and we would love to see all of you there.

  As a side note, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the site in the Sage has been changed (everything else is the same except no dogs.) It is going to be held at the Whittier Community Center in Logan, Utah, on the corner of 300 North and 400 East. Please pass this along to anyone that is not on this list.

  In Service,
  Lady Brigitta