[Artemisia] Hey Fencers, got G.O.T!?!?!?

Marlee M errin_hawke_66 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 14:01:55 CDT 2008

Cross-posted for Lord Kendrick MacPherson:

Winter is over and spring is here! Time to get out of the Keep and go plundering once more! Come to exotic al-Barran where we have endless beaches (Honestly! endless...) for GRAND outlandish XXXV.

Have a quarrel with someone on your ship? No problem! Take care of it the old fashioned way in the pyrate chest tournament where two rapier fighters will enter a 10 foot circle armed with a dagger and an offhand pyrate toy. If you're pushed out of the circle you're dead.

Or perhaps you just want some bragging rights? Well do we have a tournament for you! The prestigious Outlandish Blade tournament is not one you're going to want to miss where the best fighters from all around come to prove their worth. Will you be this year’s Outlandish Blade?

Entry into all rapier tournaments will require you to bring some plunder to the prize chest so now is the time to un-bury your treasure and bring it along (plunder must meet the approval of the
list mistress so bring something worth fighting over!;) )

Classes, fighting, good company and much more! So bring your crew on down! We'll be waiting!

(For more information or to book passage in advance please visit the Grand Outlandish website. http://www.al-barran.org/GrandOutlandish/)

Bantiarna Saerlaith inghean Roibeard
Kingdom of the Outlands – Minister of the Lists
Barony of al-Barran