[Artemisia] Largesse

sheelaegh sheelaegh at pmt.org
Mon Apr 7 23:35:57 CDT 2008

Greetings One and All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to attend Crown Tournament.  If any one has any largesse they would like picked up, please contact Their Majesties Principle Lady in Waiting, TH Lady Petronilla and she will see that it is given to Them.  She will be in attendance at the event with Their Majesties.  Thank you.

The next event I will be attending will be Spring Thawe in Twae Linnes and St. Pyre's in Logan.

Respectfully in Service to Their Majesties,
HE Sheelaegh
Privy Secretary