[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences event

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Apr 10 12:40:57 CDT 2008

Reposted at the request of the autocrat:

Note, deadline for feast reservations is only 5 days away.  See details below.

Greetings, one and all.
Unfortunately, the event announcement that was published in the April
Sage Advice was somewhat truncated. Therefore, I wanted to refer you
to the electroinc event announcement, which may be found at
http://www.loch-salann.org/kingdomas.html<about:blank>
or via the link from the Artemisian event calendar on the Kingdom
webpage.

If you have any questions about the competition portion of the event,
or if you are willing to serve as a judge, please contact Her
Excellency Casamira, the Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences. For
any site or other issues, I will be happy to try to help you.

In addition, feast reservations MUST BE hand-delivered or postmarked
BY APRIL 15th, which is this coming Tuesday. Feast is limited to no
more than 75 prepaid reservations, and there will not be seats for
sale at the door.

For your convenience, I will be willing to accept prepaid feast
reservations at Crown Tournament in Sentinels' Keep this weekend. If
you would like to give me your reservation in person, please have
mercy on me and include the following information in an envelope so I
can keep track of everything. (Of course, if you would rather put
them in the mail, you are welcome to do that, as well.)

Please make checks payable to "Barony of Loch Salann, SCA, Inc." For
each person in the reservation, include: Name (legal and SCA);
Membership Number (if a child, list age); and your local group. To
receive confirmation of your reservation, include your email address
or a self addressed, stamped envelope.

You are not required to prepay your site fee, however if you are
paying for your feast reservation, you are welcome to pay both at the
same time to keep things simple.

Fees are as follows:
Site fees:
$7 Adult age 16 and up/ $4 child age 6 - 15 ($3 dollar adult
nonmember surcharge will apply)
Family Cap on site fees for immediate family members only: $22.00

Feast fees:
$9 Adult age 12 and up/$5 child age 6- 11
Children age 0 - 5 are guests of the Barony.

Thanks for your indulgence with this long message. Please let me
know if I can be of assistance.

~Theodora
Autocrat, Kingdom Arts and Sciences
damethea at inbox com